Banking, Debt, and InvestmentsLending Club. My account has now led to an account balance of $964. I turned off the automated investment at Lending Club and have begun investing more with Prosper. My net annual returns at Lending Club are 12.19% and I have no plans to withdraw a cent in the near future. I currently have 48 active loans, 0 in funding, and 17 fully paid and I have earned $148 in interest. If you want to know exactly how I make 11+% with Lending Club, check out my in depth guide to making money with Lending Club. I have $150 with Prosper and have earned an annualized return of 10.64% so far. I have no plans to slow down my investing in the near future. My biggest focus in general is my automatic investing in my retirement accounts.
Liberty Fund UpdateI have a $30,000 savings goal for my liberty fund. I started saving in August, 2012 and the balance is now at $25,871. I’m making great progress saving. The bulk of my liberty fund is in a combination of high interest savings accounts and a stock investment account. I suggest 360 Savings from Capital One 360 for this type of savings. I began this fund with a $5,000 emergency fund goal and have expanded it to give me more flexibility and a bigger cushion. Just don’t have too much cash in your emergency fund, and occasionally re-evaluate if your emergency fund is too big.
Side Business IncomeNarrow Bridge Media – All Blogs and Online Activities Revenue
- Private Ads, Freelance Work – $834
- AdSense – $30
- Affiliate Payments – $170
- Premium Plugin Sales – $0 (will be reported only when paid by Code Canyon) – 8 sales to date, paid on the 9th sale
- Book Sales –
- Freelance Writers – $70
- Email List – $19 (Provided by Aweber)
- Web Expenses and Development – $198
- Custom Flash Mob Revenue – $275
- Sponsorship Revenue – $0
- eBook Sales – $0 (How to Plan a Flash Mob eBook now available!)
- Staff Payments – $0
- Web Expenses and Development – $0