Whether you are living under a mountain of debt or completely debt free, making good spending choices is important. If you struggle to prioritize or feel like you're having trouble making ends meet, take the challenge at the end of this episode to get on track to reach your goals!
- Save Big on Your TV Bills When You Cut the Cord
- PPP029: I'm Eric and I Quit My Job
- How to Cut Your Monthly Expenses
- Discover a Path to Debt Freedom
- How to Manage Student Loan Payments when Self-Employed
- 5 Steps to Paying Off a Mortgage Early
- Kevin Smith & Friends at Podcast Movement
- Should I Pay Off Debt or Save for Retirement?
This post was originally published on August 4, 2016 and updated on July 15, 2019.